The Testing Center provides academic skills assessments and the opportunity to test for online courses. We also administer selected licensure and/or certification examinations. Special testing accommodations are available for students who meet eligibility criteria. We are located in the Continuing Education Center, second floor, room 201.
To Schedule Your Exam
- Select your desired exam from the table above.
- Select Follow this link to schedule your appointment.
- Login if you already have an account or create an account if you are new to the Appointment Plus system.
- Select the exam type, preferred time and campus for your exam from the drop down menu under Exam Locator.
- Select preferred highlighted date.
- Specify exam information as prompted.
Testing Center Guidelines
- A valid, current photo I.D. is required for all testing (Driver's License, Passport, Military ID, Tribal ID, or a State/National/Province ID)
- Do not bring your children to the Testing Center. Please refer to the Victoria College Student Handbook, Article XVII, Section 19.11.
- All exams are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Please leave all personal belongings in your vehicle. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Some test administrations may not be available during campus closures or final exam testing.
- Please contact the Testing Center in advance to confirm test date availability if you are traveling from outside Victoria County.
- For students needing Disability Support Services (not including GED, SAT, or ACT), please contact our office for information and scheduling.
Note: The ACT, SAT, and Department Placement Exams are not registered through the Testing Center. Please click on the exam for more information.